REHAB: Exhibiting, networking and more - how to make the most of the trade fair
As one of the leading trade fairs in the field of rehabilitation and care, REHAB offers an ideal platform to showcase your company, products and services. Here are some reasons why REHAB is the perfect trade fair to exhibit at:
- Large number of visitors: REHAB attracts a large number of visitors every year (2022: 12,000), including healthcare professionals, therapists, phsyicians and representatives for disabled employees. This gives exhibitors the opportunity to present their products to a wide audience and make valuable contacts.
- Focus on rehabilitation and care: Since REHAB focuses on rehabilitation and care, it is easier for you to reach your target group and market your products and services effectively. You have the opportunity to showcase your products and services to an audience that is looking for exactly what you offer.
- Excellent networking opportunities: REHAB provides you with an excellent opportunity to connect with other companies and professionals, exchange ideas and build business relationships. This can help you find potential customers and partners and promote business growth.
- Innovation platform: REHAB is also an ideal platform to showcase your latest products and innovations. The trade fair is a platform for new ideas and technologies relevant to the industry and can help you to position your company as innovative and a leader in its field.
Overall, REHAB offers you an excellent opportunity to present your company, products and services to a wide audience, make valuable contacts and promote business growth.
The facts* about REHAB 2022
12,000 professional as well as private visitors on three days of the trade fair
358 exhibitors from 18 countries on 35,000 sqm gross exhibition space
11 thematic marketplaces, 2 forums with a total of 47 presentations and the Inclusive Sports Complex with numerous participatory offers
REHAB 2022 exhibitors by economic activity
REHAB 2022 exhibitors by business sector*
|Mobility & Daily Living Aids||28.8%|
|Therapy & Practice||12%|
|Self-help & Associations||12%|
|Leisure & Travel||10,9%|
|Homecare & Nursing||8.2%|
|Child & Youth Rehabilitation||7.9%|
|Cars & Traffic||7.9%|
|Occupation & Education||6.7%|
|Ambient Assisted Living (AAL)||4.1%|
|Barrier-free Building & Living||3.7%|
|Aids for brain injury/stroke patients||2.2%|
|Aids for hearing impaired people||1.1%|
REHAB is a very important trade fair for us. The profile of the visitors and the way the event is marketed have developed a lot over the last few years. Grouping the exhibitors in topic-based marketplaces was a great way to build on the product displays. We will exhibit again in 2023.
REHAB trade fair: Discover the advantages of exhibiting at the trade fair
If you are active in the rehabilitation or care industry, the REHAB trade fair is the perfect place to present your company. As one of the leading trade fairs in this field, REHAB offers you numerous advantages and opportunities to present your products and services to a wide audience and make valuable business contacts. We present the top benefits you can expect by exhibiting at the REHAB trade show. Discover how you can maximize your visibility and growth potential and why the REHAB show is the ideal platform for your business.
Target group of the REHAB
REHAB is the only event where you can meet qualified specialist visitors as well as interested people with and without disabilities on three successive days. 61% of the trade visitors and 77% of the private visitors travel exclusively to the REHAB trade fair and no other trade fair with a similar theme. Make the most of personal contact to visitors to increase your familiarity and sales success!
For more than 40 years, REHAB has been a firm fixture in the industry’s timetable and has established itself as THE most important platform for high-quality mobility aids and children's aids from Germany and other European countriesevery second year.
Pooling the themes at the trade fair enables visitors to find you more quickly and spend more time at your stand. Almost 90%* of the visitors believe this pooling approach is worthwhile.
Karlsruhe – is the perfect location...
... to meet an affluent audience.
Baden-Württemberg is the leading medical technology location in Europe and, together with neighboring Bavaria, offers the highest density of preventive care and rehabilitation facilities in Germany. In addition, Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria are among the top federal states with the highest per capita purchasing power in Germany. These factors make Karlsruhe a perfect location to meet an affluent audience.
...for your personal trade fair success.
Invite your customers to REHAB with our free advertising materials (admission ticket voucher, flyers, posters, online banners) – the perfect opportunity to advertise your presence at the trade fair in advance. We support you with your trade fair presence and addressing your target groups. Also include REHAB in your press releases and advertise your presence at the trade fair via Facebook, Instagram or other channels and use our reach via the hashtag #REHAB2023
You can reach these target groups at REHAB
Since 1980, REHAB Karlsruhe has been one of the largest and most important trade fairs for rehabilitation, therapy, care and inclusion in Germany and offers an excellent opportunity to present your products and services to a wide audience. Every two years, experts from all over Germany and neighboring countries come to Karlsruhe to find out about current trends in rehabilitation technology, innovations in the aids industry and new therapy options, as well as to take advantage of further training opportunities. Here are some target groups that you can reach at REHAB:
An excellent opportunity to present yourself to the right customer
- Trade visitors: REHAB is particularly popular with trade visitors who want to find out about the latest trends and innovations in rehabilitation, therapy and care. Among the trade visitors are therapists, nursing staff, rehabilitation experts and physicians.
- Private visitors: In addition to trade visitors, REHAB also attracts many private visitors who want to find out more about products and services in the field of rehabilitation and inclusion. Among the private visitors are people with disabilities and their relatives.
- Decision-makers: Many decision-makers from the industry visit REHAB to find out about new products and services and to establish business contacts. The decision-makers include managing directors, buyers and executives from the rehabilitation, therapy and care sectors.
- Representatives from politics and administration: REHAB is also very popular with representatives from politics and administration who want to find out about current developments in the industry. These include representatives of health insurance companies and social security agencies, members of parliament andministry officials.
By participating in REHAB, you have the opportunity to reach all of these target groups and to present your products and services to a wide audience. Use this opportunity and increase your awareness and your sales success!
According to our polls...
... 86.7% of the exhibitors are satisﬁed or very satisfied with their participation in the trade fair an 89.0% of the exhibitors would recommend REHAB
... 88.3% of the exhibitors are satisfied or very satisfied with the quality of the visitors at their stand.
... 68.5% of all visitors would only visit REHAB and no other similar trade fairs.
Specialist visitors to REHAB represented the following sectors and more
|Medical and physical therapy practices||13.2 %|
|Clinics and rehabilitation facilities||12.4 %|
|Nursing, assisted living||9.7 %|
|Medical supply retailers||9.7 %|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||8.9 %|
|Occupation & education||5.9 %|
|Public institutions||4.7 %|
|Cost bearers/health and care insurances||1.8 %|
|Associations, organisations, self-help||1.5 %|
Source: Exhibitor and visitor survey at REHAB 2022 (conducted by Gelszus Messe-Marktforschung GmbH)
Visitors of REHAB 2022 pursue the following professional activities*
|Nursing and care professionals||15.7%|
|Rehab and orthopaedic technicians||11.7%|
|Representatives for disabled employees||4.7%|